Located just west of Bend’s city limits, The Tree Farm is a special property bordered by US Forest Service land and the beloved Shevlin Park. When the big pine mills moved to town in the early 1900s, this property was one of the first to be logged. In 1955, Bill Miller purchased the property from a sheep rancher who had owned it since the 1920s. It’s still a working tree farm, last harvested in the 1990s.
Photos and homes shown here represent the community feel and style. Not all homes shown here were built by Rea Company Homes. To see our homes, visit our portfolio here.